Welcome to my other blog. I started this one shortly after graduating from the C.I.A, to differentiate between my food and my other thoughts. It's a cozy little place with frequent weird but real, honest thoughts.

There's really not much more to say here, as anything mildly interesting is either down below or written in my Armadillo section above.
Hope you can relate to some of my thoughts and situations, even if they tend to be strange sometimes

Saturday, January 10, 2015

Girl Scout Cookie Time!

Iiiit's that time again!  Girl Scout cookie season is upon us! I think I can safely say if we were never a Girl Scout we certainly knew someone who was. I put many years in pounding the pavement and parents' workplaces selling boxes of cookie goodness.

My cousin's daughter is a girl scout and I think this is her second or third year selling cookies. This year girls can sell their cookies online. I think it's a great idea! Now relatives and friends can support their favorite girl scout from miles away. I'm pleased the Association are enabling their scouts to use technology and other ways of doing business.

What I also really like about it is there's an option to donate boxes to an organization that sends the cookies to troops overseas. I love that! Giving Troops a little taste of home is so incredibly valuable. 

Anyway, I'm really looking forward to this year. I started this resolution in the fall and now that we're fresh in 2015 I can't wait to share my favorite causes and charities with you. A whole year of good causes!

We're in Girl Scout Cookie season! Find out from your local troops who sends cookies overseas and get a few boxes for the soldiers! I know I'm trying very hard (and failing very hard) at "being" healthy this year. So you might wanna avoid the cookies. But that's no reason not to support your girl scout troop or your military overseas! They both are more than worthy of your love and support.

Here's my cousin's daughter's page, but if you have a scout of your own, mosey on over to their page and show them some love! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you don't have a blogger Id or anything, please leave your name, I like to see who comments!

I moderate every comment, so while I respect your right to express your opinion, I reserve the right to not post it. If you want to be nasty, ask yourself "Is she really worth the trouble?". (PS- I'm not. I'd probably post it everywhere and make fun of you)