Welcome to my other blog. I started this one shortly after graduating from the C.I.A, to differentiate between my food and my other thoughts. It's a cozy little place with frequent weird but real, honest thoughts.

There's really not much more to say here, as anything mildly interesting is either down below or written in my Armadillo section above.
Hope you can relate to some of my thoughts and situations, even if they tend to be strange sometimes

Monday, March 24, 2014

The Big 3-0

So I'm going to be 30.....in about a year and a half. Jeeze Lousie. You know how people go through a "30 Crisis" type thing where they have to do something grandiose for their birthday? Learn a new language, run a marathon, walk the great wall of China?

I honest to God didn't think of doing anything. Until now.

I dusted off the old Wii Balence Board and popped in Wii Fit Plus. Remember Wii Fit Plus? I haven't been on in 779 days. I knew I had to bite the bullet, face the music and step on the board to get weighed in.....

20 FREAKING POUNDS!

Twenty pounds in 2.10 years, people!!!! TWENTY!!!! Oy. Okay, so when I gained 12 pounds between October and December I could deal. But now that I see I gained 20 pounds in two years is just this side of frightening.

So in the Spirit of Stupid 30 Adventures, I'm going to try to "Loose 30 by 30."

More later. Or not. 

1 comment:

  1. To be fair, it was 20 pounds in 2.132785763... years so that's not as bad. :-) Good for you for aiming to make a healthy change though!
    --Becca

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have a blogger Id or anything, please leave your name, I like to see who comments!

I moderate every comment, so while I respect your right to express your opinion, I reserve the right to not post it. If you want to be nasty, ask yourself "Is she really worth the trouble?". (PS- I'm not. I'd probably post it everywhere and make fun of you)