Welcome to my other blog. I started this one shortly after graduating from the C.I.A, to differentiate between my food and my other thoughts. It's a cozy little place with frequent weird but real, honest thoughts.

There's really not much more to say here, as anything mildly interesting is either down below or written in my Armadillo section above.
Hope you can relate to some of my thoughts and situations, even if they tend to be strange sometimes

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Words of Wisom from Scrubs

"I know that I'm weird. So the thing is that I always kinda figured that I would end up alone. And then you came along. And you just don't accept my quirks and my crazy stories, you actually appreciate me for them.And I don't think I'll ever stop appreciating you for that. But I know I'll never stop loving you for it."- Janitor, Scrubs, "My Soul on Fire, Part 2"

If you've ever been the weird outcast, and have been lucky enough to find someone who loves you even though you are just a weird outcast, you understand. Finding mutual respect, love and happiness even though you are the weirdest person you know makes you feel a little normal.

#'nuffsaid.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you don't have a blogger Id or anything, please leave your name, I like to see who comments!

I moderate every comment, so while I respect your right to express your opinion, I reserve the right to not post it. If you want to be nasty, ask yourself "Is she really worth the trouble?". (PS- I'm not. I'd probably post it everywhere and make fun of you)