Welcome to my other blog. I started this one shortly after graduating from the C.I.A, to differentiate between my food and my other thoughts. It's a cozy little place with frequent weird but real, honest thoughts.

There's really not much more to say here, as anything mildly interesting is either down below or written in my Armadillo section above.
Hope you can relate to some of my thoughts and situations, even if they tend to be strange sometimes

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Yay! Fun Fact Thingy!

This awesomely hilarious blog I follow gave me one of this crazy fun award thingies! Thanks Shanimal's Crackers!  Whether you meant to give it to me, or just ran out of the good ones, I truly appreciate it.Now I'm going to overthink every one, and probably wake up at 2 am thinking of about ten better ones, and then wake up at 5 am and forget every one.


I'm stealing hers, cause it's nifty


So here's how this blogger award works:
1. Thank and link back to the blogger who kindly gave you this award
2. Write 7 random facts about yourself
3. Pass this award along to a few other fellow bloggers

7 Random Facts!!
  1. I'm so socially awkward and shy I avoid walking down aisles if someone is already in it; forget about ordering deli meat! Same goes for making phone calls.
  2. I'm a morning person. I'm almost fully awake and energized within 15 minutes of waking up; I'm very hyper and energetic, but my A.D.D has calmed down considerably in the past decade.
  3. I used to laugh like a hyena/sea lion, but now it's more normal, but I snort on occasion.  3.5. I'm putting way too much thought into this.
  4. I consider myself a rustic baker. I prefer the whole baking aspect. I'm a terrible decorator and would rather make rustic cobblers, crisps, pastries, breads and cookies than a wedding cake. 
  5. I like cotton candy, marshmallow peeps and those whipped/creamy fillings in chocolates. 
  6. Matt thinks I'm difficult because I don't like flowers or diamonds, but I call it "thrifty!"
  7. My sense of smell, hearing and touch is hyper sensitive. It is both awesome and terrible.For exactly the reasons you are thinking: "Yay! Cake's nearly done!"  *At the bottom of the stairs...When garbage is upstairs, behind a closed door* "Ew, that garbage needs to go out!"

4 comments:

  1. I used to be almost as shy - I bet Matt's influence will help over time. And I used to laugh like a sea lion too - still do if something is pants-pissingly funny. And I'm totally with on pies over cakes - icing is the bane of my existance, really.
    Thanks for passing on, now I have to try to come up with interesting stuff....or maybe I'll just spout some nonsense like I usually do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm very shy too! I also have trouble with crowded aisles. Congrats on your award!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoops, I totally meant to put that other Jenni as the award winner. Oh well. Juuuust kidding! Yes, I meant to put you as a recipient. I like your blog!

    Also, I'm shy too. I hate talking on the phone. I'm getting better at it, though.

    AND...I'm not one for flowers or diamonds, either. I'd rather he just give me the money he would've spent on those items and we'll call it good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Ladies! The internet seems to be the only thing to break down the shy barrier. You're all totally friggin' awesome.

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have a blogger Id or anything, please leave your name, I like to see who comments!

I moderate every comment, so while I respect your right to express your opinion, I reserve the right to not post it. If you want to be nasty, ask yourself "Is she really worth the trouble?". (PS- I'm not. I'd probably post it everywhere and make fun of you)