Welcome to my other blog. I started this one shortly after graduating from the C.I.A, to differentiate between my food and my other thoughts. It's a cozy little place with frequent weird but real, honest thoughts.

There's really not much more to say here, as anything mildly interesting is either down below or written in my Armadillo section above.
Hope you can relate to some of my thoughts and situations, even if they tend to be strange sometimes

Monday, May 17, 2010

My NF Paper

Back at school, I was just in the begining stages of my blog writing and Facebooking. With Facebook, I discovered something that has become so important to me: Neurofibromotosis. It opened up so many support groups. People just like me. Talking about NF, embracing it, becoming advocates. Something I never had done.
My lovely Food Writing teacher, Irena Chalmers (something of a Rock star to me when it comes to writing), encouraged me to take up an Independant Study, talking about my NF. After some thinking, I decided to dive in and do it.

It makes me laugh a little now, to think of the Dean of (Dean of what? I can't remember) possibly Bachelor Studies, meeting with me to discuss the project, trying to twist my arm to make it into a Learning Strategies  Center Propaganda project. Really? Really? Can you even spell Neurofibromotisis, let alone say it, Dean?

Part One
Part Two
Part Three
Part Four
Part Five
Part Six
Part Seven
Part Eight



Anyway, here you will find my paper. I hope you read, enjoy, and learn more about me, and NF.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you don't have a blogger Id or anything, please leave your name, I like to see who comments!

I moderate every comment, so while I respect your right to express your opinion, I reserve the right to not post it. If you want to be nasty, ask yourself "Is she really worth the trouble?". (PS- I'm not. I'd probably post it everywhere and make fun of you)