Welcome to my other blog. I started this one shortly after graduating from the C.I.A, to differentiate between my food and my other thoughts. It's a cozy little place with frequent weird but real, honest thoughts.

There's really not much more to say here, as anything mildly interesting is either down below or written in my Armadillo section above.
Hope you can relate to some of my thoughts and situations, even if they tend to be strange sometimes

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Tired and Flabby

What is it about Febuarary? Since the first week of February, I have been overwhelmingly exhausted. I haven't wanted to work out at all. The Wii Fit board would chastise me for missing so much time!

I feel tired and bloated. Flabby. I sleep too much and take in so much less caffiene than I used to.

Hoping for a burst of energy and motivation as March rolls in. Hopefully walks and Wii Boxing are in my March Future. In the meantime, I'm trying to ride out the rest of the month with minimal Valentine's Chocolate consumption.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you don't have a blogger Id or anything, please leave your name, I like to see who comments!

I moderate every comment, so while I respect your right to express your opinion, I reserve the right to not post it. If you want to be nasty, ask yourself "Is she really worth the trouble?". (PS- I'm not. I'd probably post it everywhere and make fun of you)