Welcome to my other blog. I started this one shortly after graduating from the C.I.A, to differentiate between my food and my other thoughts. It's a cozy little place with frequent weird but real, honest thoughts.

There's really not much more to say here, as anything mildly interesting is either down below or written in my Armadillo section above.
Hope you can relate to some of my thoughts and situations, even if they tend to be strange sometimes

Monday, December 14, 2009

Short and tired

I'm exhausted today. I wanted to go for a walk, or even do some Wii, but I can't seem to bring myself out of my room.

I'm signing up for that class today. A cake baking and decorating class. Friday nights. 6 pm. January to June. I'm looking forward to it. Really! I can't wait. I've been wanting to decorate cakes properly since I was ten. Now that I'm going back to school, maybe I can do better! I don't know why I didn't improve (at all) at school. Maybe a different enviornment, in a less intimidating and pressurized setting, I can do well.

But that doesn't change the fact that I am tired. I haven't worked out for days. Days! We have this holiday dinner thing for work, and I just would rather go to bed early so I can be more alert and awake at work tomorrow.

But maybe I'll just go use my Wii to maybe get some energy back.

1 comment:

  1. I know this was awhile ago. Have you started the cake decorating class? Are you enjoying it? Are you doing any better than when you were in CIA?
    Not that it matters, only that you are enjoying it.

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have a blogger Id or anything, please leave your name, I like to see who comments!

I moderate every comment, so while I respect your right to express your opinion, I reserve the right to not post it. If you want to be nasty, ask yourself "Is she really worth the trouble?". (PS- I'm not. I'd probably post it everywhere and make fun of you)