Welcome to my other blog. I started this one shortly after graduating from the C.I.A, to differentiate between my food and my other thoughts. It's a cozy little place with frequent weird but real, honest thoughts.

There's really not much more to say here, as anything mildly interesting is either down below or written in my Armadillo section above.
Hope you can relate to some of my thoughts and situations, even if they tend to be strange sometimes

Sunday, September 20, 2009

I'm kind of a weird person.

For one thing, I hate Sundays. For now, at least. Sunday mornings, everyone is home and about, and I feel invaded. 5 out of 7 of my mornings I have completely to myself. I wake up an hour before I go to work, just for the solitude of the house. Sure, nothings on TV and house noises make me a bit paranoid, but I'm alone. I prefer the space. I can do what I want to do.

I'm a bit of a loner. Having trouble making friends have made me that way. It's pathetic. I loved books when I was younger, and felt more friendly with the characters in my own mind growing up than most kids in my school.
Characters in a book seem less frustrating to me than people, even when I was frustrated by a character's actions. Characters weren't mean to me or disclude me. They were just there, doing their thing in the book.
I guess human nature just frustrates me in general. I've always been frustrated by my family. I've never felt like I was able to just EXPRESS how I feel. So surprise!! I'm a mess!
Whatever. I'm weird. I'm weird. I speak my mind and sometimes say things they can be perceived as wrong. Or ''not nice''.

So, I'm outspoken, when I'm able to actually verbally express myself in a way that is understood. I have such a hard time speaking sometimes, if I could actually speak at a speed people could understand, I'd never shut up.

I'm a loner with a boyfriend. Who likes me, which shocks me. Who the hell would ever want me around?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you don't have a blogger Id or anything, please leave your name, I like to see who comments!

I moderate every comment, so while I respect your right to express your opinion, I reserve the right to not post it. If you want to be nasty, ask yourself "Is she really worth the trouble?". (PS- I'm not. I'd probably post it everywhere and make fun of you)