Welcome to my other blog. I started this one shortly after graduating from the C.I.A, to differentiate between my food and my other thoughts. It's a cozy little place with frequent weird but real, honest thoughts.

There's really not much more to say here, as anything mildly interesting is either down below or written in my Armadillo section above.
Hope you can relate to some of my thoughts and situations, even if they tend to be strange sometimes

Monday, February 9, 2009

Lazy

I'm actually a very lazy person. There's a lot I'm probably supposed to get done today. Such as cleaning my room, switch the TVs so I might have a working remote, run general errands, go to the library, go for a niiiice long walk. My dad suggested we go to a car dealership, but I don't know when that's gonna happen. God forbid I ask, because I actually do have things to do today and it would be very nice to get half of them done. So, it probably wont happen, and I know it probably wont happen. Because I will never get to that point.
I'm so lazy. I have one day off and I want to use it effectively, but since I'm getting out of work so much earlier, I really don't have a need to do ANYTHING errandy today. So my best case scenario is go to the bank, post office and library and go for a long walk.
But I'm lazy! I feel like my life is passing me by. There's so much I want to do but taking the first step to anything seems overwhelming. Like buying a car. The cost, the issue of insurance, car loans, looking at cars. It's a big investment and I want to make the right one. So I'm avoiding it. But I want a car because it's my first step out of here. I want to move out by the end of the year. But I really don't know if that's going to happen. As much as I hate it, I'm probably stuck here till next year.
I'm so lazy. A pathetic, lazy product of my generation.
Alright, screw this. I NEED to do something productive today or I'm going to go insane.

2 comments:

  1. Jenni, knowing you I know that you did at least one productive thing today. You are the least lazyiest person I know.


    Matthew Good

    ReplyDelete
  2. I often get the same way. (Like today) you hardly seem lazy with what you write about the bakery, though.

    Also- regarding the car... in the stimulus bill (as of now, they might change this in the final version) you will be able to deduct the interest on loans you take out. You might want to wait and make sure you buy during that time period so you get the "best deal" I personally won't take out a loan for a car, ever, but if you plan on it might as well be 0%. :)

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have a blogger Id or anything, please leave your name, I like to see who comments!

I moderate every comment, so while I respect your right to express your opinion, I reserve the right to not post it. If you want to be nasty, ask yourself "Is she really worth the trouble?". (PS- I'm not. I'd probably post it everywhere and make fun of you)