Welcome to my other blog. I started this one shortly after graduating from the C.I.A, to differentiate between my food and my other thoughts. It's a cozy little place with frequent weird but real, honest thoughts.

There's really not much more to say here, as anything mildly interesting is either down below or written in my Armadillo section above.
Hope you can relate to some of my thoughts and situations, even if they tend to be strange sometimes

Monday, February 16, 2009

Blog from the past

I was cleaning my room today, and came across a piece of notebook paper. I'm assuming it's from around this time last year, and wanted to share it with everyone.

"If I don't keep my mind busy, I'm going to go crazy. If I don't keep my mind busy, I'm going to go crazy. I'm in Finance. It's only been ten minutes and my mind is already buzzing. I don't care about LLCs, LLPs and general partners. I want to get other work done. Why is it I'm motivated and itching to write in classes, but when I'm relaxing I got nothin?!

I really do need to get out of my head before it gets me in trouble. I'm not even 'bored'! Damn Concerta. Engaging me in boring topics. "What's the difference between a primary and secondary market?" "I have no idea! Please tell me!" Ha, this is entertaining me. Inside joke with myself.
I really need to stop zoning out. I just spent the last 30 minutes with visions of Newsies dancing in my head.

IT'S A THREE HOUR MATH CLASS! AT NIGHT! AFTER DINNER! FROM 6:30-9:30!! Can you blame me? To keep myself sane I keep tick marks when I think I minute goes by.
I'm better in accounting, but this class is brutal. I struggle minute to minute. Dying to get out.

I don't know what happened in the last 30 minutes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you don't have a blogger Id or anything, please leave your name, I like to see who comments!

I moderate every comment, so while I respect your right to express your opinion, I reserve the right to not post it. If you want to be nasty, ask yourself "Is she really worth the trouble?". (PS- I'm not. I'd probably post it everywhere and make fun of you)