Welcome to my other blog. I started this one shortly after graduating from the C.I.A, to differentiate between my food and my other thoughts. It's a cozy little place with frequent weird but real, honest thoughts.

There's really not much more to say here, as anything mildly interesting is either down below or written in my Armadillo section above.
Hope you can relate to some of my thoughts and situations, even if they tend to be strange sometimes

Monday, August 4, 2008

Freeform

I haven't written in awhile, so I just felt like typing, as I have nothing to really say.

It's Monday, my day off and the day I wake up with my first clear thought being "What the hell am I doing working these hours?". This usually dims sometime after 2 or 3, but even now I'm thinking "Agh, what am I doing!!?" I think it's because I get a taste of a relaxed day every weekend. I wake up by 8:30, hang out, run errands, and generally not do much of anything. Yesterday I drove up to my old school to spend the day with my boyfriend, and I got a taste of actually doing things. It was a pleasent drive, I played Harry Potter and Abba, we went to go see Mamma Mia (which I'm still pretty shocked he let me talk him into seeing, now I'll never hear the end of it) and it was just so nice to have the time to see him. But now I'm going into a work week and I don't think I'm too up for it.

We're closing for a week in about two weeks, and I think that's why I feel like this. I'm looking forward to a long break, a trip to Delaware, sleep, shopping, seeing my boyfriend at some point and time away from the shop. I do like my job, don't get me wrong, but I'm just looking forward to my trip and I feel like it can't come any sooner.

I really like spending time with my boyfriend. What a funny realization; to find out you love the person you're with. I like planning, baking things for him, the drive up, and just being there. We've been doing some form of long distance for about half the time we've been together, and it feels nice to have the means and funds to go visit him. He usually comes down here, which is nice, but it's a long trek by train, and pretty pricey. Driving up takes half the time and the cost. It takes me about two hours both ways. In the time it takes a basic train ride (one way, mind you), I could drive to and back from the school. And we have a car, so we can actually go DRIVE to eat, drive to go to the store.

Anyway, I hope work doesn't suck this week. Saturday was pretty sucky for everyone. One thing after another after another after another. (Crap! I need to write something about the store!!!!) Cutting this short, hoping to do more later.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you don't have a blogger Id or anything, please leave your name, I like to see who comments!

I moderate every comment, so while I respect your right to express your opinion, I reserve the right to not post it. If you want to be nasty, ask yourself "Is she really worth the trouble?". (PS- I'm not. I'd probably post it everywhere and make fun of you)