Welcome to my other blog. I started this one shortly after graduating from the C.I.A, to differentiate between my food and my other thoughts. It's a cozy little place with frequent weird but real, honest thoughts.

There's really not much more to say here, as anything mildly interesting is either down below or written in my Armadillo section above.
Hope you can relate to some of my thoughts and situations, even if they tend to be strange sometimes

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Early, but not really

I'm a little tired this morning. I woke up at 5 and slept surprisingly well- Trader Joe's Bedtime Tea has to have something heavy in it, I was able to get to sleep by 11.

I'm planning on waking up at 3:45 to start. I figure that'll give me 15 minutes of lesiurely waking up, dressing and getting ready time, 25 minutes to wake up mentally so I'll be able to drive, and to eat, 5 minutes to wait around to go, and out the door by 4:30 to get there early on my first day.

I'm usually pretty good at waking up pretty throughly at such early hours. I'm more or less a morning person, and to have a reason to get up that early is enough of a reason to be fully awake and ready to work.

Still, I'm a little sleepy today. I hate being sleepy so early in the morning. It makes me feel like a lazy youth. I think I'm going to have a relatively calm day. If I get bored enough from being awake in the house sine 5 am (and I probably will) I'll go for a walk, but other than that, nothing too crazy. The only thing I'm really doing today is going with my mom and sister for a belated mother's day tea at a tea house in Darien.

It's only 8:27 and I'm already bored. Lucky for me, I'll be at work during the morning.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you don't have a blogger Id or anything, please leave your name, I like to see who comments!

I moderate every comment, so while I respect your right to express your opinion, I reserve the right to not post it. If you want to be nasty, ask yourself "Is she really worth the trouble?". (PS- I'm not. I'd probably post it everywhere and make fun of you)