Welcome to my other blog. I started this one shortly after graduating from the C.I.A, to differentiate between my food and my other thoughts. It's a cozy little place with frequent weird but real, honest thoughts.

There's really not much more to say here, as anything mildly interesting is either down below or written in my Armadillo section above.
Hope you can relate to some of my thoughts and situations, even if they tend to be strange sometimes

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Explaination

So, here I am, another blog. I realized how important it is to have a food blog separate from a normal blog. Now I won't feel guilty about it or confuse potential employers.

This will be great! Hope to blog soon!

2 comments:

  1. I am looking forward to reading all of your "honest" blogs. I hope this blog is as good as your other one.

    Matthew Good

    ReplyDelete
  2. =( I wanted to be the first to post. lol. girlfriend you are a great writer. I can't wait to get your cook book if you write one.

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have a blogger Id or anything, please leave your name, I like to see who comments!

I moderate every comment, so while I respect your right to express your opinion, I reserve the right to not post it. If you want to be nasty, ask yourself "Is she really worth the trouble?". (PS- I'm not. I'd probably post it everywhere and make fun of you)